Monday, August 18, 2008

Mis-haps with the Q-tips....

Being involved in a rear-end collision is not something that most people would sign up for. I didn't sign up for one either, but my number was pulled anyway. At the beginning of July.

Since then I have been to numerous Dr. appointments for pain etc. Taxing, let me tell you.

Anyway, I live in the Q-tip (the elderly) capital of the state of Florida. Not only was there a Q-tip involved at the beginning of July, I have now been almost assaulted by another one, that decided she was getting in the left lane no matter what. No signal, heck, she didn't even look! The only thing that I can give her credit for is the fact that she had a 'lead-foot'. This little lady was trying to pass the car ahead of her to go faster. So, in her blue Honda, she ran us up onto the concrete median all the while slamming on breaks.....

I'm already wearing a soft collar for my neck, what else do these Q-tips want? Blood? I keep checking my cervical collar to see if there are any magnets in there, but I've yet to find one.....

Until next time...

No comments: