Sunday, August 10, 2008

Where in the World is Caylee


What a horrible case this has been. Since I have small children & live in Florida, this case has captured my attention from day one. But after a few weeks of watching this case unfold, I find myself forgetting that there is a beautiful little girl even missing. I have been so distracted by the statements that the family has made, not to mention lie after lie from the child's own mother, that Caylee has taken a backseat, she has become an afterthought.....
Of course, it is plausible for a little girl to be kidnapped by their babysitter, but it is unbelievable that Casey Anthony never reported her child missing until her mother Cindy got involved.
Words can't express my feelings towards this whole family in general. One thing I can tell you is that I would love to get my hands on Casey.....
Regrettably, I am leaning towards the thought that Caylee has passed on long ago. I don't think the investigators ever had a chance, and it appears that they came to that conclusion long before attention was brought to this case.
My only hope is that if/when Casey Anthony is tried & convicted, they will go after the family as well. Wonder if there is anyway that the county could seek financial damages in this case for all of the wasted time & effort that has been spent searching for Caylee, due to the mother's lack of any truthful statements.

No comments: