Sunday, August 10, 2008

Osama, Obama, Opramah, O....whatever



America, it is time that you meet your future superhuman President! Obama is gonna make the changes that this nation needs, changes of changes & the changes that changes will need!

We are headed for some rip-roarin exciting times in the next few years. It will be like Christmas every time he signs a bill of law, you know, with all the excitement of actually finding out what type of changes he really envisions for us 'feeble-minded Americans!

I gotta tell ya, that even though I am a conservative, I actually am excited to see what this man can do. As far as the press is concerned, most Americans love him! So, against my better judgement, and the lack of love & support I have for McCain, I'll go with Osama-Obama. Mind you, not with an actual casting of a vote for Barack, but in my lack of activity in this upcoming election, I know that no vote will constitute towards a vote for Obama.

So, there ya go. In a round-a-bout way, I am for Obama. Hopefully this will finally prove that no racism is running through my veins......you know, being 'white' & all.

So, farewell to the foundation of this country. Farewell to the morality that we once had. Farewell to our military efforts across the globe, & Hello to all of the illegals that will be soaking up my retirement benefits & social security!

No comments: